No products in the cart.
- Integrated exhalation ports provide a continuous path for exhaling CO2.
- Accommodating face plate provides free field of vision .
- Entrainment Valve allows you to breathe room air if pressure is discontinued (e.g. in the case of power failure).
- Pressure Pickoff lets you connect to a proximal pressure line or monitoring device.
- Quick Release Cord enables fast mask removal.
- Headgear Straps securely attach to Velcro® hooks for secure.
Part of the Respironics Performance Series™, the Respironics Total Face CPAP Mask & Headgear is designed to provide the perfect fit for patients that have struggled with other nasal or full face masks. Its one-size-fits-most design nearly guarantees a proper fit the first time you put it on, while its seal is effective and it ventilation features are distinctly valuable for patients that suffer from moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea.
The Total Face Mask is tailor to address the discomfort and irritations of sleep therapy. It covers the entire face and thus has no pressure points, thereby eliminating the sores, itches and skin breakdowns that can accompany other masks. At the same time, its clear plastic provides a view that is perfectly unobstructed and is particularly appropriate for CPAP users whose masks make them feel claustrophobic. Its seal is especially effective, created by a soft and pliable layer that is inflated to provide both a comfortable cushion around the face and an optimal seal that minimizes leaks and enhances airflow.
The Respironics Total Face CPAP Mask & Headgear is the original — and at one time was the only — Total Face CPAP mask on the market. It is designed for the most high maintenance patients that have tried and failed with every other mask. Fortunately for them, their one last option is the Respironics Total Face Mask, endorsed and enjoyed by multiple CPAP users, and likely you as well! Purchase yours here!
|Included In Box||
Single full face CPAP mask, headgear and instructions
|Multiple Sizes Included||