No products in the cart.
- Cushions breakdown and lose seal over time.
- Frequent cleanings with proper disinfectants will increase the life of your cushion.
6 to 9 Months
- Over time headgear stretches out requiring over tightening to keep your mask in place.
- The more you wash headgear the more the elastic wears out.
- Detach hose by pulling on the rubber end, to prevent wear to the cusp.
- Mineral deposits build up and compromise air quality.
6 Months to a year
- Mineral deposit is unsanitary and irritating to sinuses.
- Use distilled water. Empty your chamber each morning increases life of chamber.
- Reusable filters are meant to be rinsed and reused, but not for longer than six months.
- New filters mean cleaner, higher quality air intake.
- Fine filters can’t be washed, only replaced.
- Since these filters catch fine particles, they must be changed more frequently.