No products in the cart.
Multiple Payment Options: Medicare, Private Insurance and Direct Purchase
iONMySleep.com and its affiliate entities offer multiple payment options for your convenience and to ensure you don’t spend any more than you need to! If you have Medicare or Private Insurance, you may qualify to get your CPAP Supplies at Little or No Cost*. We can verify, accept and bill Medicare or Private Insurance on your behalf or if you prefer, you can always buy direct. Either way, we provide competitive pricing, purchase protection, and FREE home delivery on select items.
100% Price Protection
iONMySleep.com offers 100% Price Protection. If you purchase any item from iONMySleep.com and find within 7 days an advertised price lower then we will verify the price and credit the difference to your account. Certain restrictions apply. 100% Price Protection does not include any auction site or sites that do not have customer service answering the phones during normal business hours. Price Protection does not apply to ResMed MIRP products or Home Sleep Test.
Accredited National Healthcare Provider
iONMySleep.com gives you the peace-of-mind and quality assurance that can only come from working with one or more of our companies with select healthcare accreditations. When it comes to your healthcare we believe you should expect your provider to be held to the highest possible standards:
- Accredited National Healthcare Provider (a)
- Medicare Contract Provider (b)
- Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility for Home Sleep Testing (c)
CPAP Mask Assurance Policy
iONMySleep.com provides the Mask Assurance Program to allow our customers the opportunity to purchase a CPAP mask system with assurance that they are purchasing the best equipment to suit their sleep therapy needs. With this assurance, customers are allowed a 30 day return period from the date of their purchase in which they can test their chosen equipment and determine whether or not the mask system suits their needs.
Learn More: https://ionmysleep.com/mask-assurance-policy/
Your Personnel Security and Secure Transaction
We DO NOT provide your medical or financial information to anyone outside of our company, and we never will. We also employ the highest encryption standards to ensure your information and transaction is secure. We also comply with all credit card manufacturers to keep your financial data as secure as your own wallet. We are PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant, guaranteeing your Credit Card information is safe and secure.
Diagnose and Treat Sleep Apnea
If you’re one of 43 million undiagnosed Sleep Apnea sufferers then iONMySleep.com can help diagnose your Sleep Apnea in the comfort of your home. Or if you are one of 18 million Sleep Apnea sufferers who have already been diagnosed then we can help provide you with the right CPAP equipment, supplies and education to ensure you get maximum therapeutic benefit from your CPAP Therapy.
“iONMySleep.com consist of three separate legal entities: (1) ionmysleep, LLC, an eCommerce retail site that conducts “cash sales only” of CPAP equipment and supplies direct to the consumer; (2) MedPros of the Treasure Coast, Inc., a DMEPOS supplier enrolled with Medicare and a Medicare Competitive Bid winner for CPAP equipment and supplies, as well as a participating provider with other insurance carriers; and (3) iON Home Health Services, Inc., an Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities that performs home sleep testing.
In addition to...
- We accept Medicare and most major insurance. If you have Medicare or Private Insurance, you may qualify to get your CPAP Supplies at Little or No Cost*. We can verify, accept and bill Medicare or Private Insurance on your behalf or if you prefer, you can always buy direct.
- On Time Shipping. Our state-of-the-art distribution center allows us to process orders on the same day as we receive them. While there will be occasional backorders, our shipping team strives to keep items in stock at all times. Orders that come in prior to 4:00pm EST are usually shipped the same day. Expedited shipping methods are offered at a minimal cost to the customer. Shipping can be customized to each customer’s individual needs.
- Customer Care and Education. We believe that education is essential to successful CPAP Therapy. You will have a dedicated Sleep Consultant who is available to answer all your questions and work through any challenges you may encounter.
- Live Online Chat – Our team will be online every day to chat with the customer. If you have a question simply click on the live chat icon and a representative will immediately be there to assist you. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call during regular business our for one on one attention.
- Securing Personal Information. Our team knows how important it is to maintain strict security on personal information. The strictest guidelines have been implemented when dealing with your information. Our site is protected by the latest encrypted software available. All credit card information meets all PCI “Personal Credit Card Information” guidelines set by the credit card industry. Using services through our site is easy and most importantly safe and secure.
- Friendly Website Experience. Our team has developed a site to make your shopping experience easy and pain free. Navigating around a website can be challenging but we feel we have simplified that process by limiting marketing ploys that many sites use today. Whether you are looking for CPAP mask, CPAP machines, or replacement supplies, you will be able to find them with ease using our Part Finder tool. If you ever have suggestions on how to make it even easier, we ask you to contact us so we can continue to improve our site.
(1) Medpros of The Treasure Coast, Inc.
(2) Medpros of The Treasure Coast, Inc.
(3) iON Home Health Services, Inc.
*All rights reserved. Offer available only to qualified beneficiaries. No purchase necessary. Co-payments, deductibles and some restrictions may apply.